Tuesday 8 May 2018

Stencil it! Wear it! - a StencilGirl® Creative Team Project

Hi, servus and welcome to a short invite over to the StencilGirl® Talk blog, where I am sharing my very first project as a new member of their amazing StencilGirl® Creative Team today! I have already shared the fantastic news on social media yesterday and am totally overwhelmed by all the wonderful and encouraging response! Thank you so much each and every one for the congrats and praise! I promise I will try my best to not disappoint you! XXX




This month the projects from the Creative Team will all go by the theme of "Wearables" - so there will be loads of inspiration and awesome projects with cool stencil techniques and designs to try out and wear! Hope to see you over there! You will find I have not only taken out my sewing machine (that has been lost in oblivion for ages) but also done a short video (my very first to be honest)!

Here's a little sneak peek image:



Click HERE to get taken to the project post. (click on the button below to go shopping).

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I popped over to look, but first congrats on the new team...lucky them. And, what a project...from kitchen towels to fab jewelry! LOVE that and love them...so artsy cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx