Monday 6 February 2017

La Neige - It's Snowing at Calico Craft Parts

Servus, salut, hi and welcome to my blog today!
I am so happy that you are stopping by my little creative spot close to the Austrian Alps ;)

It's time again to invite you over to the Calico Craft Parts blog where I am sharing a wintery make with you today. A full tutorial awaits you alongside some glittery winter magic!

Here's a little detail to lure you over to the project post. Simply click HERE to get there! I hope you'll like my little winter project!


Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx




2 comments:

  1. This is THE coolest project! I am totally in love!!! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx