Monday 4 April 2016

"No Regrets!" A new DecoArt Media Project and Tutorial!

Servus, welcome back and thank you very much for stopping by!

This is only a short post today that is meant to invite you over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog where you will find my latest tutorial using DecoArt Media fluid acrylics , stencils and media to build up a lot of beautiful texture, transparency and layers. If the post isn't there yet, please, try again later - it will go live later today or I may have miscalculated time zones.

UPDATE 4 p.m. local time: Sorry, but I was just informed that my post will go online tomorrow instead of today. But I hope that you will still remember to visit the Mixed Media Blog by then ;)

Here's a little sneak peek to lure you over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog to find out about the whole project.



Hope to see you over there! 

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous use of the paints and antiquing creams, you have created amazing depth and artistic texture. I love the scribble writing over the stencil and the added quinacridone gold to blend it in. Fabulous board xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx