Monday 13 January 2014

A Post-X-mas Post

Gladly the sun has come back to Vienna and this gave me the opportunity to finally take good pictures of the lovely X-mas cards and tags I received this winter.

As some of you might know I struggled with some health problems shortly before Christmas, which took me down, so I was not really good at commenting or making and sending a lot of Chritsmas cards myself. So sorry for that! I am sure I will find a way to return the joy your cards brought to me. Anyway - thank you all so much for thinking of me and creating these awesome X-mas treasures for me :)

This beautiful card is from Astrid



This lovely tag is from Barbara



And this tag came from my dear friend Sandra
(remember that awesome parcel she sent me?) 



Anne created the most lovely ice-skates card for me



and Alison surprised me with this gorgeous tag


I also received a lot of enchanting electronic X-mas cards from many dear crafting friends! Thank you all so much! You really brought some big (urgently needed) smiles to my face.

I also received a terrific surprise parcel from Brigitte (coutureuse). Oh dear - she really sent me a true treasure chest so to say. ;) Thank you so much, Brigitte - seems you know exactly what my crafty heart is longing for ;). 





Brigitte not only sent me a lot of awesome crafting goodies but also some of her admirable artwork. I couldn't stop "wow-ing" when I unwrapped one lovely piece after another. 

Look at this terrific altered book




and the gorgeous mini accordion booklet:




not to forget about this awesome altered puzzle piece:


and even more - this beautiful chunky sits on my writing desk:



Behing it sits "Edgar, the Owl" - my personal "trophy" from my one and only Advent market some years ago where I sold almost all of my selfmade wire and beads jewelry. And to the right another tag of lovely Sandra

You see - I am the most lucky person in the world - having such a bunch of highly talented friends out there! Thank you all so much! You are awesome! 

Big hugs to all of you,
Claudia xxx

6 comments:

  1. You really have received some lovely cards and gifts Claudia, I am so happy that my little effort, along with those other beautiful cards and tags gave you a little lift. Keep well, I am looking forward to seeing your next creation. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Claudia I'm happy to be among so many fabulous talents and so glad to have made a little surprise for you! BArbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. wundervolle Post hast du bekommen! Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. You received some amazing gifts and I am happy to find my little contribution among them and that it arrived safely. If it made you feel better that is just wonderful! Hope you stay well, I always so enjoy your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of happy post to keep the winter wolves from the door - great to see all those wonderful makes!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What showcase!! THanks for sharing these lovely gifts. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx