Saturday 27 April 2013

Our Creative Corner - The Next Generation!

Good morning, dear friends, visitors, followers and those yet to become!

Today I have some really exciting news to tell - the "Our Creative Corner" challenge blog has been undergoing a relaunch with a totally new decor, format, a stunningly fabulous design team (I - humble me -  am part of...yiipeeeeh!) and brand new challenges to come!





And I will be part of this, having been invited to join their new DT! Whoop, whoop - I am so proud of this!

I loved the "Old" Creative Corner very much (as it was one of my very first challenge blogs I stumbled upon as a stamping newbie and I felt at home with their style and challenges immediately) - and I hope I will be able to fill those shoes as a member of the new DT.
I am not allowed to reveal too much information by now, but I can already tell you that the new owner has put a lot of work and - what is even more important - all his love into turning Our Creative Corner into a newly decorated home for followers old AND new!

I hope you will visit me and this wonderful design team I am in soon and I am impatiently looking forward to meet you there - playing a lot of great challenges together!

Hugs,
Claudia - die amelie x

12 comments:

  1. SO excited to be in a team with you at last!!! Can't wait for launch day, hugs Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congrats Claudia. I have just been visiting OCC and I am thrilled to see the fab DT and wish Laura all the best.

    I look forward to viewing your fantastic projects

    Have a great weekend

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Claudia!! Great names as DT members, you belong to them...

    Have fun...kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claudia, I am so thrilled and excited to be working alongside you on this team and I am really looking forward to the challenges ahead. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claudia, you've been an amazing contributor to setting up the new OCC site and I'm so pleased to be working alongside you on the DT. Love, Margie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news and Congratulations Claudia - am very happy for you all - so looking forward to seeing DT lineup on May 1st and lots of fun challenges. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay... so lovely that it's all up and running! So looking forward to playing alongside you...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats to you all, I have checked it out and it looks like a great line up of new DT members. Can't wait to see what you will all create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you and the entire DT! Can't wait to see you all in action! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh Claudia! This is such exciting news! OCC was my first challenge ever too! I'm sure you're gonna have lots of fun on this DT! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claudia. I'm really delighted to be working on the Design Team with you and I think we're all going to have great fun together! Let the fun begin!
    Juliaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claudia....a huge congrats on your being a part of Our Creative Corner's DT! I was reading Redanne's blog yesterday and saw her announcement about the new format for the website and that she is also a member. You guys have a FABULOUS group of people on your DT! I know you're excited about it. I also wanted to thank you for the very nice comment you left on my blog. I so respect your art. You are so talented and creative! So, for you to leave me such a nice comment...well, I consider that the highest compliment! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx