Tuesday 23 April 2013

"Magic"

is this fortnight's theme over at FunwithATCs!

As usual you can interpret the theme as you wish, as long as you create an ATC (Artist Trading Card) for our challenge, which means you have to stick to a format of 2.5 to 3.5 inches.




This time I took it "clean and simple" (which I rarely do to be honest). But I do not own a lot of "magical" stamps.... or magicians images.... only some gentlemen wearing stovepipe hats....and that made the idea for this ATC finally pop up before my eyes.

And how else would you understand that raised eyebrow of this magician (which he obviously is) than this quiet approach of despair as the expected rabbit still hasn't popped out of his hat yet? (Well, maybe he should have taken it off first to do the trick...hm?)

I hope you  like my CAS ATC (LOVE all those abbreviations *lol) and look forward to seeing your magical creations over at our challenge blog soon! You have to hop over to see the enchanting ATCs my DT mates made!!!

Stamps and die used with this ATC are Tim Holtz designs. The words were written by hand.

Hugs,

Claudia - die amelie

4 comments:

  1. Great fun, I love the sketch card quality of this cas atc xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall never see him again without thinking he's still waiting for his rabbit to pop out! Fab take on the challenge - a really cool ATC!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I waiting for the rabbit :) Fabulous ATC, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx